How can you get involved?
We are working to make sure that the voices of local people are at the heart of all we do here at the ARC KSS and we would like your help with this.
Anyone is welcome to get involved - we believe that everyone has something worthwhile to contribute…
- Would you like to express your views and opinions on health and social care?
- Are you living with a certain health condition, or numerous conditions, and you want to tell us about what would make a difference?
- You may have family members or friends who have different health needs and are wanting to share information on what you’ve seen them experience in terms of the care/services/provision available locally.
- Perhaps your own health or wellbeing has been affected when caring for family members or friends who have health needs or disabilities?
- Do you or a family member use Adult Social Care services and want to work with us to help make improvements to these services?
Signing up is a simple process which allows us to get to know you a little better. We will have a chat and answer any questions you may have. We will let you know how we will pay you for your involvement, and find out how you’d like us to communicate with you such as email, text or phone.
For more information or an informal discussion please
Alternatively, you can write to us at: Grove House, Southview Road, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6 1HB
You can also sign up to our newsletter to be kept up to date with all our activities and upcoming opportunities just click here.
Roles for Public Involvement
- Public Contributor
- Theme Public Advisor
To find out a little more, watch this video by one of our Theme Public Advisors, Karin Webb, about why she decided to join the ARC KSS and what it has meant to her.
- Board Public Advisor
Click here to read Michelle Gardener's blog which explains where she feels her involvement as a board member has already made a difference and what she is hoping to achieve.
If your are interested in observing an ARC KSS Board meeting on public visit our Governance page for further information.